We specialize in free range wild hog hunting. You can hunt with a rifle,
shotgun, muzzle, pistol, bow or crossbow. Night hunting, FROM BLINDS, is
allowed and recommended. You'll be hunting from blinds overlooking feeders,
fields, water, etc. We have approx 350 free-range acres, and many
blinds to chose from.
Our blinds are set up FOR HUNTERS BY HUNTERS! Our gun blinds
are comfortable, roomy enough for two+ hunters and have heaters. We have
feeders at each blind, running year around, and many bow blinds in place
as well. Our bow blinds range from tripods to tree stands to ground blinds.
We never book multiple hunters so your group will have the hunting
- Weekend hunts (2 days/2 nights): $400 each. Fri eve-Sun noon.
- Semi guided. Cabin included! No limit! No kill fee!
- Groups of 3 or more hunters only. 2 day minimum.
- Add days to your hog hunt for $200/day.
- Weekday hunts available. $200/day.
- All deposits are nonrefundable. Cash ONLY for final payment.
- NO LIMIT on hogs, predators or varmints!
- Price includes cabin, tracking help (w/blood dog), blind transportation if wanted, etc.
Tips/Gratuity are very much appreciated and are not included in pricing.
- There's a cleaning pole w/light near the cabin. $30 each to have your hogs cleaned.
- We also have some stock ponds and one near the cabin with
a dock and light. There are catfish, bass and brim. Catch & release.
- We have archery targets and a gun range, with a shooting bench, for sighting in.
- You can use the rifle/caliber of your choice. We highly recommend a .270 or bigger.
- I am able to respond faster to emails.
THINGS YOU MAY WANT TO BRING:
>Hunting license/Hunters safety
>Bedding/Pillows/Towels/Paper Towels/Toilet paper
>Cooler for meat (no walk-in available).
>Gun/scope mounted red or green lights are highly recommended!!
>Lighter fluid and charcoal
>Scent killer spray
- ALL pics are of free range kills! Click to enlarge.
Note: I am an official scorer for the WWT Trophy Hog Record Books. I can score your hog, and if it scores 400 pts or more, you can be entered into the wild hog record books!
Our hunters cabin: (As of Jan 2016 the hunters cabin has been remodeled!)
40x10+shower, 2 bedroom, kitchen/living area. 6 beds (2 are queens). Shower, Fridge/freezer, microwave, stove top oven, coffeepot, Directv Sat TV, A/C, Heaters. No toilet inside. Regularly maintained PortaJohn onsite.
- You can also hunt hogs on the game fenced pasture of the ranch! This pasture is stocked with wild hogs. You do not pay extra to hunt on this section but hogs harvested there are $1.00/lb.